Thursday, September 24, 2009
Been a Bit Slack...but I'm Back!!
Hi all! How long has it been?????
I'm afraid i lost a bit of my mojo for card making but have now been re-inspired(thanks Bec!!). Now making an order for 20 cards and am a bit snowed under...but SOOOOOO enjoying the challenge! Here is the first of the 20 and will keep you posted....
Card Stock: Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Whisper white.
DSP: Bella Rose
Punches: Circle and scalloped circle
Ink: Ridinghood red, Piroette Pink and choc chip
Stamps: Freiends 24-7, A Rose Is A Rose and Fresh Cuts
Still having fun and catch you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm so excited to see your back on blogging! LOVE this creation! Cant wait to see more!! X
Love it - very nice!
Gorgeous - love that paper.
Wow that is a great card - missed you heaps tasharni! Did you hear we were in Chelsea on Sunday?? Bruno had a talk, we missed you guys. Sam and Chloe had us for lunch.
I have to get back into blogging - just got to make something first. lol.
Love ya, keep up the great work, your blog looks fantastic by the way - love the layout.
Beautiful card!
What a stunning card Sharn. Can't wait to see more. xoxox
Post a Comment