I am bowing to the pressure of being away so looooong!! Sorry bout that, got a little busy and a little slack!!
Anyhow i havn't been slack in the card making dept. so watch this space.
I made this one as a quicky for a girlfriend who had her 2nd son a bit earlier than expected, so caught us all off gaurd, but am happy with the result! I have been playing around with water-colors lately and this little rocket came up a treat with the crystal effects for some extra pop!
Card recipe:
Card stock: Pacific point, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper
Stamps: Pun Fun, Nursery Necessities
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Real Red
Crystal effects and Clear Embossing powder mix with silver glitter(not picked up by my dodgy camera).
Hope you think its cute
and see you soon....sooner than the last one i PROMISE! LOL! x


No comments:
Post a Comment