Sunday, November 29, 2009

My favorite!

I know, I know, dont fall off your chairs...two blogs in a week!

This one was made a couple of months ago(during my slack blog period,lol) but is one of my favorites!

It was really fun to do and i've dicovered antiqueing!!

Card recipe
Card stock: Elegant eggplant, very vanilla, sage shadow, always artichoke, real red, so safron and baja breeze.
Ink: all of the above(lol)
Embossing powder: clear
Versamark
Punches:oval and oval scallop
Stamps: Baroque, A Rose is a rose and Thank you kindly.
Distressing Ink

Hope you like this one as much as i did making it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bec said...

This is such a good card, I love the elegant eggplant but haven't used it much myself....you've inspired me!!

Jess said...

Totally, I love eggplant but never use it. I need a lesson on antiquing next time I see u Sharn.

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger