Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pretty In Pink

I'm really loving this color combo at the moment...its so very Chanel! LOL!

Thanks to Ange i had a go at making the flower and it looks so good!

Card Recipe:
card stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper white, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
DSP: Pink Flamingo
stamp set: Baroque Motifs and i cant remember the name of the set i got the for you from, so feel free to help out if you know...lol.

More to come...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wow! Wow! I love it! The double stamping on the baroque stamp looks hot. The flower did come up great, I'm loving the two tone colours. Is that a bit of crimping on the edge of the dsp I see? Great work!

bec said...

I LOVE this card...I even got to see it being created!! Fab-u-lous! XX

Anonymous said...

Sharni - I love it. Love the colour combo....watch my space - you have inspired me!!!

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger