Monday, January 25, 2010

Soft Subtle Challenge

Hi....i made this card for Kylie's soft subtle challenge, and am happy to tell you it WAS a huge challenge! I had just purchased the card stock but dont yet have any soft subtle inks( so not up to Bruno standards i'm sure...sorry BB)! Thank goodness for the markers club (thanks Ange). I think it came up alright and am happy with the result! My camera is really dodgy and am clearly in need of a new one!! Hope you like it!

I love the certainly celery....probably my favorite green at the moment!

Supplies:-

Card stock: Certainly celery, whisper white
Ribbon: Certainly celery
Stamp Sets: Boho Backgrounds, Priceless, Wonderful favorites
Marker: Certainly celery
Embelishments: Matching green bling i've had for years!

Thanks for getting me inspired again KJ!!

Oh....ps. This design is totally cased from MimiKitty on splitcoast stampers.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

bec said...

Heey, I like that! I love the little diamonties on the swirls, good job sharn, its a really good looking card! XX

Kylie Bertucci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie Bertucci said...

I love this card Tasharni!!! Great work, thank you so much for playing.

bec said...

YAY Sharn, you WON the challenge!! woohooo! Well done, cant wait for the next challenge to see what you come up with XX

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger