Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back!!

Hello all! As you will have probably noticed...its been a while between blogs! A combination of a little bit slack and ALOT going on!
Anyway i wont bore you with the details but i have not slacked off in the card making area...just the posting, LOL!

This was a card i made after a technique i learned at a workshop that Kylie held a little while ago. I think from memory its called the "kissing" technique. Correct me if I'm wrong KJ....

What you do is ink up the medallion stamp(i used rich razzleberry) and then ink up the baroque motif stamp(chocolate chip), then stamp the baroque stamp ONTO the medallion stamp, then stamp onto your card and voila! Beautiful!!

It was so easy to do and the effect is great!
For the inside of the card i used the Vintage vogue Stamp set with Sahara sand ink and rich razz flowers.

Unfortunately i am still using my dodgy camera so the photos don't do the cards justice!! lol.

Will be posting more soon. Let me know what you think. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Gorgeous tish I love those colours!!!! I think I'm going to give that one a go. I might try razzleberry and black as a combo!!! How exciting. So great to see you creating and thanks for sharing it by blogging. Xx

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! Must get my Medallion stamp out and give it some love ..thanks for inspiring me :)

bec said...

WOW that one really pops right at out at you doesn't it! I love it, the colours of the ink with the paper is gorgeous, also lovin' the inside effort! Well done Sharn, Its stunning! XXX

Jess said...

Gorgeous Sharn!
Razz is my fav atm.
Love the inside too.
Well done xx

Sue said...

Looks great and love the inside. Terrific technique.

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger