Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flower Pot

Well its been a while again i know! So much has happened in our household since the last time i blogged but i'm back.
Thought i'd start with my latest creation.....
I was cruising through splitcoasters for inspiration and came across this awesome card so i thought i'd give it a go.
Mine i think is a little bigger as i didn't quite understand the dimension this card used, so i did a test and modeled it off the Flower Pot tutorial.

ingredients:
Card stock: pink pirouette,whisper white.
DSP: Certainly celery, goodmorning sunshine
Ink: cameo coral, barely banana, stazon black, chocolate chip, certainly celery
Stamps: Fifth avenue floral, sincere salutations
Tools, stampin pastels(barely banana, cameo coral), blender pen, scalloped edge punch, certainly celery ribbon.


It was so much fun to do and I'm SOO happy with the result!!
Thanks for reading!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

bec said...

I LOVE your card! The flower pot is a bit tricky & you've done a fabulous job!! Glad your back, we missed you...although I really should update to! lol XXXXX

Jess said...

I really like that. All your effort has paid off, it's beautiful!!!

Kylie Bertucci said...

oh tasharni!! I LOVE IT!! I am so going to do one the same, hope you don't mind. I found out the dimensions in cm - I converted it from the american version and I am wrapt. I did one at the princess party the other night and Holly LOVED it. This is going to be my next card for sure - but I will use the new in colours - rich razleberry, melon mambo and soft swede. I wish I had my card stuff still!! It is all packed up in boxes. boo hoo.

Thanks again for sharing. Great work.

Sue Madex said...

Love the layering you've done with the flowers. Just gorgeous.

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger