Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stampin royalty challenge

I have made this card for the Stampin royalty challenge #4, which my good friend Bec talked me into! lol!

I had lots of fun putting this together and seems to be easier when you've got the layout already picked for you
.

Hope you like it!

Card Stock: Basic Black, whisper white, Real Red, Tempting turquoiseand cameo coral
DSP: Pink Flamingo
Ink: Tempting turqoise
Stamps: Curvy Verses, Upsey Daisy and a stamp from the last catalogue...
Real red ribbon and tempting turquoise brad.

:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carolina Herrera said...

Great card Sharni, especially like the DSP that you used, really bright and works well with the black.

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Great card! I love the colours your choise of DSP is awesome.
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

this card is too cute! Thanks for playing with us at SR.

Ange said...

Gorgeous! My favourite paper - love it with Black

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love the layering Tish. Amazing work. The inside is great too. Thanks for sharing.

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger