Sunday, July 19, 2009
Card Party Attempt
Hello. I really enjoyed Kylie's demo yesterday and made some cool cards and learnt a new technique, the rock and roll? i hope thats right KJ.
The flowers are embossed and i dont even know the names of the colors or the stamp sets so just going to have a stab at it.....
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
Stamps: Organic Outlines and not sure were the thank you is from
Ink: Pacific point, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red
The card was simple but so effective and I had a great time. It was interesting too to see all the different variations of the same card from all the girls, very cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thats a great card! Love the colours together! & how good does the ink look on that main image! I haven't used the rock & roll technique yet but it looks fantastic...now im inspired!! X
...and its so easy!! who'd have thunk!!
Wow that looks great!! It was amazing to see all the different ones hey. I think its good to have different choices in colours etc. Brings out a bit of personality.
You were such a great help by the way. Showing everyone how to use all the stuff. lol. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment