Have also learnt the hard way to put stamps on straight.... everytime ends up crooked! lol!
I used chocolate chip, bella rose, Garden whimsey butterfly, riding hood red and pink pirouette. i think that covers it.
Looking forward to hearing your feed back.


5 comments:
Love your first baby! Really nice card, the tearing effect is really cool! Keep it up!
p.s. Forgot to tell you, the colours are great together!...choc chip goes with everything, & everything looks fantastic with Choc Chip...don't ask me why, its just the way it is! LOL.
Hey sweet, I've included you in my blog award roll call so come and collect it here: http://becsstampinground.blogspot.com/2009/06/too-cool.html
Message me if you dont know how to get it...took me a while to work it out! X
What an amazing first card!!! Where do you go from here?? Just check out mine and Bec's and you know that we were beginners. Especially Bec's lol!!!
Bec is right, beautiful colours and the paper is really great.
Great work.
HA HA KJ!! I still have 'yeah, you can tell' ringing in my ears ! lol How good is sharn? I love these cards! xx to you both
Post a Comment