Monday, July 20, 2009

Inspired!!

Hello...this latest creation was inspired by Bec(thanks Bec)!! I used different colors and stamp sets but the design is hers.

Card Stock: Pacific point, Riding hood red, close to coco and whisper white
Ink: Baja Breeze, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette, Pacific point and versaMarc for background.
Tools: Fiskas hole punch, heat gun, emboss powder clear and paper snips.
Stamps: En Fransis, Simply Said, Best Yet
Black velvet ribbon.
This is probably my favorite so far.....
Cant wait to make another!! See ya.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

bec said...

Well all I have to say is WOW! What a stunner! I love the colours & thebackground, the layout (no recollection of the inspiration your giving me credit for???) You've outdone yourself! Be Proud baby!!

Kylie Bertucci said...

That is a fantastic card Tish, you have really done great. I had so much fun with you on Saturday!

I think everyone enjoyed themself.

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!
Love the colours and the layout!

Sharni said...

Thanks girls!! We had a BLAST KJ!! How could we not with you in charge...LOL! x

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger