Monday, July 13, 2009


Well I'm really enjoying cardmaking!! This is my latest creation...even though i probably should have been taking a nap as Tama(my youngest) kept me up for most of the night, but couldn't resist the beautiful peace and quite to get creative...lol! Will pay later i'm sure....but definately worth it!

I have used.....

Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White card stock
Urban Garden paper
Garden Whimsey Best Yet & Pocket Sillouettes stamp sets
Kiwi Kiss, Paciffic Point, Choc Chip &Pink Pirouette Ink

On the inside of the card i did a border of those cute little lady bugs.

HAD FUN AND CANT WAIT TO DO THE NEXT ONE!!

Let me know what you think....

Til next time....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

bec said...

Well this is your best yet! I love the green background & the different coloured pocket sillhouettes is really cool, how did you think of it? Very cool card!

Kylie Bertucci said...

You are doing amazing! Fantastic work Tasharni! I really like these colours. Will miss them when they go next year. boo hoo.

Sharni said...

thanks girls!! I really enjoyed this one! Going to have to stock up on these colors before they disappear....LOL!

bec said...

You know I did that for last years in colours & i dont use them cause i love this years incolours so much...it'll be the same next year! I wouldn't worry!! X

 
Sharni's Latest - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger